Our community of members — over 10,000 strong — is integral to our success on behalf of Maine’s diverse wildlife and habitat. When you join or renew your Maine Audubon membership, you ensure our critical work can continue.
Members receive a wide range of benefits, including:
- A subscription to Habitat, Maine Audubon’s quarterly magazine
- 20 percent off Maine Audubon programs, including camps, speakers, and trips
- Free admission to selected Maine Audubon signature events
- A 10 percent discount at our Nature Stores
- Our monthly news and events email newsletter
- Membership and program invitations from your local Maine Audubon chapter
When you become a member of Maine Audubon, you automatically become a member of your local chapter and receive all the benefits and access to local programming that comes with it. If your primary residence does not fall into a chapter region, you may join a chapter if you have property or spend time in the area. Your membership dues support both Maine Audubon statewide and the chapter you select. For more information about our chapters, click here.
The deadline to purchase a gift membership and receive a holiday card in the mail to give the recipient is December 16 (dependent on postal service). Gift memberships will be mailed to recipients at the beginning of January.
Join or Renew Your Membership
Maine Audubon is a charity recognized as tax-exempt by the IRS under Section 501(c)3. Your gift is tax deductible to the extent provided by law.