Above photo: Employees from Corporate Partner Martin’s Point Health Care did some team building at Maine Audubon’s Gilsland Farm in Falmouth and helped remove invasive species from the property.
The success of Maine’s economy depends on the success of Maine’s ecology.
Your partnership with Maine Audubon will protect the wildlife that defines Maine. Our state’s environmental resources create the quality of life that draws more people to visit and live in Maine every year, helping our businesses thrive.
When your business supports Maine Audubon, people notice. You show customers, employees, and the community that you’ve made an investment in Maine’s environmental health and future. You can be sure we’ll use 100 percent of your gift for our education, conservation, and advocacy work right here in Maine.
You’ll be in good company, too. Maine Audubon is proud to recognize these leading Maine businesses as Corporate Partners!
Corporate Partnership Levels and Benefits
- A listing on Maine Audubon’s website (20K visitors/month)
- Annual recognition in Habitat, Maine Audubon’s quarterly magazine (10K readers)
- Display of your company’s name at our centers in Falmouth and Holden
- Special discounts and half-price membership rates for employees
- All Cardinal Level Benefits
- Employee or client talks, walks, or online presentations with our naturalists and biologists (one per year)
- All Loon Level Benefits
- Use of meeting and event space at Gilsland Farm in Falmouth and Fields Pond in Holden (one per year) – contingent on CDC guidelines
- All Owl Level Benefits
- Natural habitat landscaping consultation for your company’s property
- Opportunities to sponsor selected events
- All Osprey Levels Benefits
- Four complimentary tickets to a Maine Audubon puffin cruise for employees or clients
- All Falcon Level Benefits
- Ten complimentary tickets to a Maine Audubon puffin cruise for employees or clients
How to Join
- Sign up below
- Complete and mail this form (pdf)
- Contact us by phone to discuss how partnership would best serve your business goals at 207.781.2330 x230
Become a Corporate Partner
Maine Audubon is a charity recognized as tax-exempt by the IRS under Section 501(c)3. Your gift is tax deductible to the extent provided by law.
Corporate Gift Acceptance Policy
Maine Audubon works to engage people in our mission of wildlife conservation in Maine. We solicit gifts from individuals, companies and foundations that are supportive of our mission. We do not endorse any company, product or service, and no donors receive any goods or services in exchange for gifts to Maine Audubon. Maine Audubon is committed to working across sectors to advance wildlife conservation in Maine. We welcome contributions from businesses that are supportive of our work in education, conservation and advocacy. Maine Audubon’s policy positions are not influenced by contributions.