A big THANK YOU to everyone who participated in the virtual event. You came through in a big way. We had 160 participants from 13 states! We look forward to seeing you at the Snowy Egret 5K next year in person on May 31, 2021, at Scarborough Marsh. To accommodate all of you who ran it from far away, we plan to offer virtual entries again.
Click here for Race Results: Results, ages, locations, and comments from the people that chose to upload their information.
Many participants sent in wonderful photos and stories; please enjoy them on our Facebook page.
We are delighted to announce the winners of our photo and nature journal contests:
- Best costume: Michele Greer, Scarborough, ME
- Most scenic/natural area: Pam Baldwin, Gorham, ME
- Best wildlife photo: Ryann Miller, Sacramento, CA
- Photo of yourself in a Snowy Egret T-shirt: The Davis Family, Arundel, ME
And the winners of our random drawings:
- A bird checklist/nature journal: Ian Brauner, Hagertown, MD
- Photo: Cathy Renaud, Scarborough, ME
Media Sponsor: Down East Magazine
Race Sponsor: Pat’s Pizza, Scarborough