Monthly Giving at Maine Audubon
What is a Frequent Flyer?
Frequent Flyers are a group of dedicated supporters who make monthly gifts to sustain Maine Audubon. As a Frequent Flyer, your commitment provides financial stability and security to ensure that we can continue our important work for wildlife conservation, education and advocacy.
Monthly contributions are the most effective way possible of supporting Maine Audubon. Your gift will be charged automatically each month to your credit or debit card, and will allow us to dedicate more of your valuable support to furthering our conservation mission and less to administrative expenses, saving paper and resources.
Short-eared Owl, by Jada Fitch.
To recognize your key role as a Frequent Flyer, you will receive:
- A limited edition Frequent Flyer mug featuring a Short-eared Owl, by Maine artist Jada Fitch at $10/month and above.
- All benefits associated with membership
- Free subscription to Audubon magazine at $10/month and above
- Invitations to special events
- Subscription to our monthly eNews
- Name recognition in our quarterly membership journal, Habitat
- Free admission to Maine Audubon signature events
- Access to our staff naturalist for questions about birds and other wildlife
- Discounts on Maine Audubon programs statewide
- Discounts at our three Nature Stores
- An annual statement summarizing your contributions that you can use for tax purposes
- Access to our dedicated support liaison who can answer your questions about the monthly giving program and cancel or change your monthly commitment at your request