Holiday Bazaar at Fields Pond
Visit the Fields Pond Nature Store for unique local products including jewelry, hand-printed linen tea towels, stained glass, books, home goods, and holiday ornaments, as well as gift memberships and gift certificates. Members enjoy a double discount of 20%.
We’ll also have six Maine artisans on site with their unique products:
- Madder Root—hand-printed goods
- The Glass Feather Cove—handcrafted stained glass artwork
- Hillary Manson Art—brightly colored and whimsical art
- ADHD Collective—handmade botanical jewelry
- Emma’s Abnormalities—ceramics
- Q.D. Loon “Repurposing for the Birds”—one of a kind repurposed bird feeders
SPECIAL BONUS: Our naturalists will lead Scavenger Hunts at 10 am and noon, so you can leave your kids to us while you shop. We’ll take them on a 30-minute wildlife-based scavenger hunt on the trails around the sanctuary!