Labor Day Weekend Extravaganza
Visit us for our last full weekend, end of season sale in store, door prizes, book sale, bake sale, more… all to help this center!
The Scarborough Marsh Audubon Center will be open two weeks after Labor Day weekend, so join us on September 8 & 9 or 15 & 16.
Buy Raffle Tickets! One great cause…many great chances to win!
Tickets: $5 each, or 5 for $20
Raffle winners drawing: Saturday, September 15, 2012
For information call (207) 883-5100
First Prize: Old Town Camper Canoe, 2 paddles and seat backs generously donated by LL Bean ($1650 value)
More great prizes:
- Dinner for four at Black Point Inn
- Dinner and admission to The Portland Museum of Art
- Dinner at Ken’s Place and bowling at Vacationland Bowling
- Dinner at the Clam Bake and a Moonlight tour of Scarborough Marsh
- Tickets to the Portland Symphony
- Wildlife print
- Membership to the Farnsworth Art Museum
- Functional Stoneware Bowl crafted by Local Master Potter, Bill Cox
- Gift Certificates
- Harbor Fish Market
- Edible Arrangements
- Admiral Fire and Safety
- Martel’s Mini Golf
- Houston & Company Cutting Board